Yes. After all, you’re changing pharmacies, not prescriptions! And to make this even easier, you can even add over the counter medication, vitamins and supplements to your order.
Articles in this section
- How can I access my POSO+ file and my prescriptions?
- Which impact is this going to have on the service I receive?
- Where is my new pharmacy located?
- Is delivery free?
- I live in the countryside. Can you still deliver my medications?
- Will the medications I receive remain the same?
- The team of the pharmacy affiliated with POSO+ would usually let me know when it was time for my refill. Do you do that as well?
- How does it work if I need medication urgently?
- Can I keep receiving my medications in packs?
- How does it work if I want to speak to a pharmacist?