You have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a unique link to access your online account, which holds your patient file and your prescriptions. Don’t forget to check your spams if you can’t find the email, because it might have played a little trick on you. If you need any help, contact us by phone or text at 1-833-818-3030 or by email at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How can I access my POSO+ file and my prescriptions?
- Which impact is this going to have on the service I receive?
- Where is my new pharmacy located?
- Is delivery free?
- I live in the countryside. Can you still deliver my medications?
- Will the medications I receive remain the same?
- The team of the pharmacy affiliated with POSO+ would usually let me know when it was time for my refill. Do you do that as well?
- How does it work if I need medication urgently?
- Can I keep receiving my medications in packs?
- How does it work if I want to speak to a pharmacist?