Yes. We will be offering other time slots for the COVID-19 vaccination. For the moment, we do not know the dates since they depend on the vaccine supply and directives from Public Health. When we will have this information, we will notify those eligible to receive the vaccine by email.
Articles in this section
- Who can receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Which vaccine will be given?
- Is there a cost to get vaccinated?
- How do I make an appointment?
- Can I have the vaccine even though I have had COVID-19?
- Can I register someone else for the vaccination?
- Do I have to be a client of the pharmacy to make an appointment?
- How long before my appointment should I show up?
- If I have already had a first dose, can I make an appointment to receive the second dose?
- Will you offer more vaccination days?