No. The COVID-19 vaccine is free and there is no cost to get vaccinated.
Articles in this section
- Who can receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Which vaccine will be given?
- Is there a cost to get vaccinated?
- How do I make an appointment?
- Can I have the vaccine even though I have had COVID-19?
- Can I register someone else for the vaccination?
- Do I have to be a client of the pharmacy to make an appointment?
- How long before my appointment should I show up?
- If I have already had a first dose, can I make an appointment to receive the second dose?
- Will you offer more vaccination days?