Our pharmacists - or rather our superpharmacists - are your medication experts, whether that be for daily health issues or for more complex conditions. They’re the ones who take care of you, who make sure that you have the right medication at the right time, and who are always here to listen to you, when it’s not going so well but also when it’s going great. They’re all members of the Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec.
Articles in this section
- How can I access my POSO+ file and my prescriptions?
- Which impact is this going to have on the service I receive?
- Where is my new pharmacy located?
- Is delivery free?
- I live in the countryside. Can you still deliver my medications?
- Will the medications I receive remain the same?
- The team of the pharmacy affiliated with POSO+ would usually let me know when it was time for my refill. Do you do that as well?
- How does it work if I need medication urgently?
- Can I keep receiving my medications in packs?
- How does it work if I want to speak to a pharmacist?