Absolutely! You can keep receiving your medications sorted by time and date in recyclable packs, for free, or receive them in recyclable vials. When we plan your first order, we will simply confirm together what packaging you prefer for each of your medications.
Articles in this section
- How can I access my former POSO+ file and my prescriptions?
- Which impact is this going to have on the service I receive?
- Where is my new pharmacy located?
- Is delivery free?
- I live in the countryside. Can you still deliver my medications?
- Will the medications I receive remain the same?
- The team of the Pharmacie Martin Gilbert inc. affiliated with POSO+ would usually let me know when it was time for my refill. Do you do that as well?
- How does it work if I need medication urgently?
- Can I keep receiving my medications in packs?
- How does it work if I want to speak to a pharmacist?